Friday, October 1, 2010

Sweet October

I made it! A whole month without eating any sweets!! And it's FINALLY over!! This does not mean, of course, that I will revert to my sugar consuming days. I've learned a lot this month, especially that restricting your diet in a healthy manner is the best way to lose weight if that's your goal. I didn't work out once and lost two pounds. However, I also think that cutting something out entirely isn't very good, either, since you'd probably just become a bitter, angry person after a while. I would too, if I couldn't have Funfetti. So, that's that, and while I'm glad I did it, I'm glad it's over. I'll be having a celebratory ice cream with a friend later today, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on the sweets on my plate from now on. :)

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment